Jason Jaworski is a veteran of the US Marine Corp and has over 20 years experience working in Government and Military Systems for multi level classification video conferencing, command, control and operation centers.
He is currently VP of Federal Practice at Unassailable Solutions.
Highlights from this episode
- Jason pointed out that software defined AV is nothing new and told me about a solution that has been around for twenty years.
- We discussed designing operation centres for situational awareness and why desktops are just as important as the video wall.
- He explains how to deal with signal isolation practices that differ between organisations.
- Any government installation begins with Information Assurance, System Security & Risk Management Frameworks.
- Why manufacturers need to harden their products, provide a secure configuration implementation guide and have a team member dedicated to security.
- What integrators need to know before entering the government space. And why he carries a notepad and tape measure everywhere he goes.
Mentioned in this episode
US Marine Corps, Actiview, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, H.264, SDVoE, Think Logical, Crestron, Matrox, Utelogy, Shane Meyers, Frank Pellkoffer