Mike Adams got his start as a Sales and Support Consultant for Apple, and has held several marketing and management positions for AV manufacturers like Polycom and integration companies such as Videonations and Vega Global. He’s also served as a startup mentor and is currently EMEA channel manager at Zoom.
Zoom is a software defined video collaboration solution in use by over 1,000,000 companies and millions of users including myself and this podcast. All of our remote interviews are recorded with Zoom and I also use it to host webinars and collaborate with customers and my development team.
Highlights From This Episode
- Why USB has a place in professional installations
- Software Defined Systems create recurring revenue for integrators and have a long (30 year!) refresh cycle
- A few business model approaches to structuring Meeting Rooms As A Service
- How to use commodity hardware as a closed appliance
- Why hardware based system cannot compete with software
Mentioned In This Episode
Zoom, Polycom, Videonations, Vega Global, Crestron, Cisco, Simple MDM